Customers Review

From Photomalaysia.com

item received, thanks!! great seller. - hwa800

Good Item received ,thank you..... - tiposoy

Hi AhXiong I just received my lens this early morning..Thank U very much..will buy another lens with u for future.... - meldaf

Thanks AhXiong~! I've just received my Sigma 50mm f1.4 EX DG HSM (SONY).  Really trustworthy dealer indeed, except for some minor problem with the FeDex. Hopefully you'll add more new lens/items in the future, coz I'll not hesitate to deal with you again - My December

Great Service with prompt email response. My first purchased with AhXiong.
Received from pos laju today my Tokina Lens AT-X 124 AF PRO DX AF 12-24mm with a packaging used was very secured. . . . . 3-5 working days delivery as promised. Will definitely encourage me to shop more with you again next time because value for money and time . . . . !
Keep Up the excellent efficiency!
Thanks
. - abidin8

Again received the lens today... tq Xiong - ascii

hi, just received my new wife today, great lens i tell u ! great seller - johngreen

highly recommend seller ,good service. just get a nice lens from ah Xiong - sjyap

Received the Sigma 10-20 today ..
Highly recommended seller , efficient,responsible,helpful and friendly.
Thanks bro..
- ascii

Received my lens today...2 days only??? Wow...really unbelievable..as the stated delivery is 3-5 days... Big thumbs up the AhXiong... The condition of the lens also really superb...
Reliable & recommended seller...I can sleep with the lens tonight... -
time.santacruz

bro...just got my item...tq so very much of timely arrival...good2 seller...i would recommend to anyone...ho3 - ketajepun